article-img

How To Watch Vitor Petrino vs Modestas Bukauskas Live Streaming On TV?

7 months ago By Sports Desk

The world of mixed martial arts (MMA) is set for an electrifying showdown as Vitor Petrino and Modestas Bukauskas prepare to face off in the octagon. MMA enthusiasts and fans around the globe are eager to witness this epic battle between two talented fighters. To catch all the action live on TV, it’s essential to know where and how to watch the Vitor Petrino vs. Modestas Bukauskas fight. In this article, we’ll provide a comprehensive guide on how to access the live streaming of this thrilling match in various regions.

Live TV broadcast in the UK

For viewers in the United Kingdom, the Vitor Petrino vs. Modestas Bukauskas fight will be broadcast live on TNT Sports. TNT Sports is the go-to channel for MMA enthusiasts, and they have secured the right to air this much-anticipated showdown. Additionally, TNT Sports offers the convenience of live streaming the fights on its official app and website, ensuring that you can catch all the action even if you’re on the move.

Live Streaming in the US

If you’re in the United States, you have multiple options to catch the live broadcast of the Vitor Petrino vs. Modestas Bukauskas fight. ESPN+ is your primary destination for MMA action, and they will be streaming the event live. Alternatively, you can also tune in through the UFC’s Fight Pass. With these two platforms, American viewers can enjoy every moment of the fight as it unfolds.

Watching abroad with a VPN

Travelling abroad but don’t want to miss the fight? You might need a virtual private network (VPN) to unblock your preferred streaming app. VPNs allow you to access geo-restricted content and bypass location-based restrictions. However, it’s crucial to ensure that you comply with local regulations and the terms of your VPN service provider while using a VPN. This will enable you to enjoy the fight, even if you’re in a different country.

In-Depth Fight Analysis

Now, let’s take a closer look at the fighters and the upcoming match:

Vitor  Petrino:

ranked 33rd in the light heavyweight division worldwide.

holds a pro record of 9-0-0, making him a significant contender.

hail from Santa Luzia, Minas Gerais, Brazil.

He is 26 years old, bringing youth and vigour to the octagon.

weighs in at 206.0 lbs. with a height of 6’2″.

represents the CM System gym and Gintas Combat as his primary training centres.

Modestas Bukauskas:

ranked 37th in the light heavyweight division worldwide.

boasts a pro record of 15-5-0, showcasing his experience in the sport.

comes from Denham, Buckinghamshire, England.

At 29 years old, he brings a mix of experience and skill to the fight.

measures 6’3″ in height and weighs 205.0 lbs.

trains at Blood Sweat and Tears (Other) and Gintas Combat as his primary gyms.

The Bout Details:

The Vitor Petrino vs. Modestas Bukauskas fight is scheduled for UFC Fight Night: Almeida vs. Lewis, set to take place on November 4, 2023, at the Ibirapuera Gymnasium in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

This fight is part of the preliminary card and will be the fifth bout of the evening.

Predictions:

According to the Tapology Community Predictions, Vitor Petrino has an 83% chance of winning, while Modestas Bukauskas has a 17% chance.

These predictions are based on factors such as fighting styles, records, and recent performances.

The Vitor Petrino vs. Modestas Bukauskas fight is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated events in the MMA world. With live TV broadcasts in the UK and the US, as well as the option to use a VPN while travelling abroad, fans worldwide can tune in to watch this thrilling showdown. Additionally, MMA enthusiasts can stay informed and engaged with the sport by exploring reputable sources like MMA Fighting, Yahoo Sports, and ESPN’s MMA FightCenter. As the fighters prepare to step into the octagon, the world of MMA is poised for another unforgettable battle, and fans won’t want to miss a moment of the action.

More Recommendations
Unlock a World of Endless Discoveries: Your Personalized Recommendation Engine
article-image

The Absence of Roman Reigns: Unpacking the Enigma Behind His Infrequent WWE Appearances Roman Reigns, the Tribal Chief, has long… Read More

8 months ago Jhon Woug
article-image

There is no doubt that 2023 was a thrilling ride for pro wrestling fans, as it revealed extraordinary battles with… Read More

4 months ago Jhon Woug
article-image

In the illustrious world of professional wrestling, capturing the WWE Championship represents the pinnacle of success. It signifies a wrestler’s… Read More

8 months ago Jhon Woug
article-image

The air is electric with excitement as Chatri Sityodtong, chairman and CEO of ONE Championship, prepares for an exhilarating event… Read More

4 months ago Jhon Woug
article-image

Terence Crawford, known by the moniker “Bud,” is an immensely talented American boxer hailing from Omaha, Nebraska. Born on September… Read More

11 months ago Sports Desk
article-image

Professional wrestling has seen many skilled performers throughout its history, but few have left a mark as complicated and troubling… Read More

10 months ago Sports Desk
Stories Going Viral
Unleashing the Power of Stories
article-image

The wrestling world is abuzz with the latest revelation: LA Knight, the breakout superstar of 2023, has reportedly inked a… Read More

8 months ago Sports Desk
article-image

Fans of the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) have exciting news to look forward to. According to the latest reports, WWE… Read More

7 months ago Sports Desk
article-image

Sugar Ray Robinson, an iconic figure in the realm of boxing, left an indelible mark on the sport with his… Read More

11 months ago Sports Desk
article-image

In a thrilling match that had wrestling fans on the edge of their seats, Ilja Dragunov emerged victorious over Carmelo… Read More

7 months ago Sports Desk
article-image

Triple H, a name synonymous with WWE, has left an indelible mark on the world of professional wrestling. From his… Read More

8 months ago Jhon Woug
article-image

WWE SmackDown’s latest episode turned out to be more than just wrestling; it was a touching tribute to two of… Read More

9 months ago Sports Desk
Join Our Exclusive Newsletter and Stay in the Loop!